**IMPORTANT CUSTOMER UPDATE **
As announced by the Queensland Government, as of 6pm, Friday 4th March 2022, restrictions would be eased.
The following rules apply for wearing face masks:
- Masks will no longer be required indoors, except in hospitals, residential aged care, disability accommodation, prisons, public transport, airports and on planes.
- There will be no limit on the number of household visitors.
- There will be no limit on the number of people at businesses or venues.
Masks are still recommended whenever you can’t socially distance. Children under 12 years and people affected by a medical condition or disability do not have to wear a face mask. See exceptions from wearing face masks. Wearing a mask, washing your hands and social distancing are all proven, effective ways to protect yourself and others.
Information regarding the Check in QLD app:
As announced by the Queensland Government, from the 7th February 2022, use of the Check In Qld app is no longer required, other than for businesses where vaccination is a condition of entry.
You must continue to use the Check In Qld app for entry to:
- Hospitality venues including cafés, but not including food courts
- Entertainment venues
- Stadiums (indoor and outdoor)
- Government owned galleries, museums and libraries
- Wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Private hire of a venue
- Vulnerable settings (hospitals , residential aged care and disability accommodation services).
For more information please visit the Queensland Health website or call 13 74 68.