Snap + Post + Win
Take a photo of yourself in front of our photo wall near Cotton On and post on Facebook or Instagram for your chance to win a $100 Yamanto Central gift card*.
ENTER VIA INSTAGRAM:
1. Visit Yamanto Central Shopping Centre and locate the photo wall near Cotton On,
2. Take a photo of yourself using the photo wall elements,
3. Post the photo on your ‘public’ Instagram account with the tag @yamantocentral by 30 June 2021.
ENTER VIA FACEBOOK:
1. Visit Yamanto Central Shopping Centre and locate the photo wall near Cotton On,
2. Take a photo of yourself using the photo wall elements,
3. ‘Comment’ your photo on the ‘Snap, Post & Win’ post on the Yamanto Central Facebook Page by 30 June 2021.
*T&C’s apply. See below for details.
Yamanto Central Snap + Post + Win
Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
||Yamanto Central Snap + Post + Win
||Yamanto Central Shopping Centre ABN 72 698 313 353, Yamanto Central 488 Warwick Road, Yamanto QLD 4305, Ph: (07) 4690 0004.
||Start date: 14/05/21 at 06:00 am AEST
End date: 30/06/21 at 11:59pm AEST
||Entry is only open to Queensland residents who are 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
Employees (and their immediate family members) of Yamanto Central shopping centre, its management, retailers, contractors, agents and staff are not eligible to enter.
|How to Enter:
||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
1. Visit Yamanto Central Shopping Centre and locate the photo wall near Cotton On;
2. Take a photo of themselves using the photo wall elements (“Photo”);
3. Then, enter the Photo by sharing on Facebook or Instagram:
|To enter via Facebook
||a) ‘Comment’ your Photo on the ‘Snap, Post & Win’ post on the Yamanto Central Facebook Page.
|To enter via Instagram
||a) Post the Photo to your ‘public’ Instagram account and tag @yamantocentral
b) Entrants must ensure their Instagram account privacy setting is set to public (i.e. not ‘private’) to be eligible for this Promotion.
||Entrants can enter an unlimited number of times during the Promotional Period.
|Number of Winners:
||3 winners will be chosen from total entries.
||There are three (3) prizes. Each prize winner will receive a $100 Yamanto Central Gift Card to be used at any Yamanto Central retailer that accepts EFTPOS.
|Total Prize Pool:
||3 winners will be chosen from all eligible entries by the Promoters Agent on 01/07/2021. Entries will be judged on photographic creativity (Game of Skill)
||Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card/s are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
||The winners will be contacted by their social account used to submit entry within two (2) business days of the draw.
||Prizes must be claimed by 2/08/2021 at 04:00pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 3/08/2021 at 04:00pm AEST by the Promoters Agent. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified by their social media account used to submit entry within two (2) business days of the redraw.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotion Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- 3 winners will be selected by the Promoters agent at 11:00 am AEST on 01/07/2021. Three (3) Photo entries will be selected based on photographic creativity (game of skill) and deemed as the winners of the prize/s specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may choose additional reserve entries in case an ineligible entry or entrant is selected.
- The winner is selected by skill as determined by the Promoters agent.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- If entry is via Facebook, entrants acknowledge and agree that use of Facebook is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained by any entrant as a result of the conduct of Facebook, including any decision by Facebook to remove or not remove any content, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. The opinions and images uploaded on Facebook as part of the Promotion are not necessarily endorsed or supported by the Promoter and the Promoter does not confirm, guarantee or warrant their accuracy. This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook guideline. Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook. The entrant releases Facebook and associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and postcode of residence.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo (s), comment (s)) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property, defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them to this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of such an entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe on any rights of any person. Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner (s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter and Shopping Centre, their affiliates an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restrictions on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe on the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointrly created or has rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove , request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including the entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and shopping centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.